What We Believe
- The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only, the infallible, and the authoritative Word of God.
- There is only one God manifest in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The reality of Satan and his control over unregenerate man does exist.
Christianity is based upon…
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and in glory as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
- The fall of man, his lost state which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and the belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessings in heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torment of hell.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows spiritual gifts of the Word of Wisdom, the Word of Knowledge, Faith, Healing, Miracles, Prophecy, Discerning of Spirits, and various kinds of tongues, in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord’s return.